Saturday, April 5, 2008

tired

tired in body and mind. Been working in the local Lotto shop today-friend owns the shop and wanted to go to Chch for the weekend fro her grand daughters 2nd b/day so asked me if I'd help out thought it would be busy with the big 19milllion draw on tonight(which I just realised I misssed) but it was actually rather slow day-but nice for a change...several locals asked me if there was anywhere I didnt wrk heeheh pop up everywhere. I am toying with the idea of taking another job-cleaning early mornings at the pub but do I really want to start the day at 5am cleaning toilets and stuff not hard wrk but early mrning starts ick...but would it mean I can keep my house but can the body hold up. off to Omarama tomorrow deliverying Avon books unfortunately my last order hasnt arrived yet so darn have to make 2 trips dwn there but will also mean a nice lunch out.

3hrs walking will be a good start to training for the Chch marathon

nothing on telly tonight that I havent already seen so might go to bed can I ever get back that energy feeling...I had it when I was eating right and loosing weight hhhhmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs F you must have energy to be doing all the jobs you are doing. Look at the positives of all of this! Although think twice about the 0530 starts YUK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there babe, your doing AWESOME

Me

Chris H said...

You will have to weigh up all the pro's and con's of working all hours mate.. will it be worth it if you are spending all hours of the day out of the house you so want to keep... working? What sort of life is that? And how long do you think you could keep it up? {{BIG HUGS}}