Monday, July 7, 2008

missing in action

but been having a ball for the most part....my computor crashed big time so I have lost all my blogs. Couldnt even remember what I had called my new one but thru some detective work found myself again hehehe

weight management has been the last thing on my mind to be honest.

Have taken up selling Lorraine Lea Linen (www.linenparties.com) if u want to have a look love to travell to your place for a party. Been extremely busy-at one stage I had 5 jobs but knocked it down to 4 and one will be coming to an end next month perhaps.

Most exciting news of late is that I have bought my house back off himself...translated I have mortgaged myself to the wall to get back what ones was mine but I can say my home again.

good to be back but my bed is calling me

night

8 comments:

Anne said...

Nice to see you back!!! Pleased all is well in your world Felicity.

Chris H said...

So neat to see you back mate, i was worried about you. It bloody sucks that you had to 'buy' back your home from him.. as if he had any share of it really. BASTARD. Now that's off me chest. I shall go check out the linen site (love linen) and if anything catches me eye I might just put in an order! Be well, so nice to hear from you too.

Chris H said...

Wow that is a lovely range of linen... and I just ADORE the Moshi Huggimals! Can you let me know how much they are????

Anonymous said...

Felicity your a legend!
THE END

Anne said...

Hi Felicity - re your comment I don't have your email address anymore? Not sure why?? Ours is
oakridge@xtra.co.nz

Chris H said...

YOU have been missing in action a while mate. Hope you are ok?

Margaret said...

Hello are you still there??? miss your blogs!!

Chris H said...

The new bed linen isn't! It used to be on the spare bed... but I decided to put it on mine! It is nice.
Hope all is well with you chick.