Sunday, November 15, 2009

funny this should be my next post

my world has come tumbling down

Friday the 13th FUCK I'll say
yesterday friday I found some pretty icky emails and stuf on my partners computer
I confronted him about it Saturday after I came home from a linen party

yeah I wanted to get caught saves me finishing it, was his reply, cowards way I know

the brunt of it is he has been email this chick sending her some expilcide 'stuff'

I feel sick in the stomach, we had a huge argument, turns out I should be working-my fucken stupid linen is a joke, and my listings on trade me a waste of time... funny how this has been bread and butter on the table for over 6weeks

I have cried buckets
I have drunk a bottle of wine (bought for a celebration when I sell the house...wat a fucken joke that is)
I have walked to the lake at end of drive and thought horrid thoughts
but what I havent been able to do is work out wat the FUCK i do from here

I am in debt to the eyeballs nasty debr collecters letters on a daily basic

I have fuck all income
I am stuffed body/health wise
I have no where to go
I am FUCKED

AND I AM OUT OF BLOODY WINE

2am cant go to bed how can I it is óur'bed there is no longer and 'our'

sleep if that is what it is called after a bttle wine..I am going to regret that bttle later but it has dulled the pain just now.

he is in the spare room not asleep

5 comments:

Janine said...

Oh Flick, very sorry to hear this news. I will try and get to see you later this week when I am down.

Karen said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this news Fleicity. *hugs*

JustJo said...

Oh god - I am gutted to hear this Felicity - he truley is a coward!! And a complete wanker to boot! If you were closer, you would be more than welcome to our spare room....

Chris H said...

I have spare room!
I can't believe your bad luck mate.
What a total wanker your current soon to be ex is!
So so sorry this has happened.
Is there any chance you can go to your son's in Aussy?

Paula said...

I don't know what to say, other than I'm so very sorry to hear what you're going through. If you need a listening ear, you know how to contact me.