Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 days of toothache

doesnt make for a pleasant Felicity

go to dentist at 10 I want 3 out but guessing they will only take one at a time

My diet for a week has been instant pudding or jelly did have spagetti once but think it was the tomatoe base made the tooth worse

things are still the same in my home life

Thought I had a buyer for house in Twizel but no money showing so guess that was to good to be true to have that burden sorted...really had hoped it would be sorted b4 Christmas.
Open home this weekend fingers crossed but last one had no one show. If anyone knows anyone that might no sumone that wants to buy a house in Twizel send them this link PLEASE.

WWW.SOUTHERNWIDEREALEASTATE.CO.NZ/DETAIL.PHP?L=4198


or good old trade me

auction number 253269543

price is negotionable (SP)

No comments: