Sunday, January 29, 2012

had a great lunch with the WLS support group agan as usual yummy roast pumpkin and feta salad of course bought more home than I ate so tea is sorted just cook salmon and avocardo sweet easy peasy

had a buzz moment on Thursday posted on facebook so most of u wll have seen it but wanted to record it here for me when i having a bad day an d go back over my posts

got to hairdresser and the waiting area was full only 1 seat left on the small couch sat down no problem no squishing the other lady infact we didnt even touch no uncomfortable moment just sat there doing a wee internal yeah moment and happy dance...while talking about it today I was reminded of a time at troy's hair dressers in Twizel when his chair broke under my weight so he would have a stronger kitchen chair for me to sit in when I would come to the salon he was very good and didnt ever make a big fuss but it was a FAT moment I had forgotten...normal moments are taking over.

was suppose to go to a duathlon but when I woke and it was blowing I snuggled back into bed and said nup I dont want ta go

ok off to cook my salmon

just to keep me accountable i'll post this too...

• as of today 13/01/2012 a new goal has been set

2012 I will;
Eat better
More veges
More pulses
Less chocolate and sweets
Cook meals for work
Chicken/fish 8x a week
Eat off smaller plate again
Eat slower
Drink water

Join walking group at Riccarton Mall
Walk 2 work 3x week
Go to Aqua classes pioneer/jelly pool
Bike 10k track at Hagley Park at least once a week

Starting weight 97k
2012 loss 12k
Goal 85k

By January 2013
1k a month loss
Total overall loss 87k

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I hope another of your goals is to maybe move up here!

Anne said...

How great to look back and see how far we have come:-) You blow me away!