Saturday, March 8, 2008

2am can't sleep

Had a great night Wednesday night and we got on really well-hope to spend some more time with him when I go to Timaru on Friday. Going to get my hair cut and colour so sick of the grey we dont have a hair dresser in town any more so a reall chore to get anything done time is usually strapped when I go to town. But couldnt get an appoinment for Sat so decided to go Fri and make a weekend of it.

Ngaire my friend in Kakanui rng this morning she is having so much trouble finding a house to rent she has to be out of were she is and still has no where to go- told her to come here.

So chuffed with myself-think I said I had a good month last month with Avon well got the regional newsletter today and I was top sales for new entrants in the area and on the 'points' I was 5th in the region tell u really boosted my self confidenece and as I had just spent 4 hrs packing the order it was fitting to receive the letter in post.

right might go make another attempt at sleep

oh watch this space-I have been told I might be lucky enough for my son to find time to ring me on Sunday night so maybe just maybe I'll have new photos cant believe she is 7 mths old already.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Congrats on the Avon sucesses... how nice of you to offer your friend a home... hope like hell that son of yours does ring with photos.. 7 MONTHS!!!! Good god where did the time go? I can remember so clearly you in my kitchen in the middle of the night getting the news of her birth!

Anonymous said...

FJ your a STAR, and AMAZING, and INCREDIBLE, and I am so lucky to have you as a friend