Wednesday, March 5, 2008

locked myself out

couldnt remember my password fixed for time being.

Well what has been happening in the world of ME

lots

told u all about my new car it is great

been HUGELY busy with jobs and today I picked up a few hours at the book shop on saturdays more pocket money for party times

been out most weekends-off to Timaru on the 14th for a singles party.

Been corresponing with a chap for a couple of weeks he is coming to town tonight on his way and I am as nervous as hell...maybe the world will rock tonight maybe I'll be out of my depth and drown, plan on enjoying myself either way.

Still no word when Anthony and Sarah are coming over did get a txt from him today might get time to Skype me on the weekend arent I lucky.

Have been toying with the idea of trying to mortgage the house myself and buying himself out but in reality I know i can;t afford the $300 a wk mortgage.


right best be off I have downloaded Likin Park on itunes and will go listen to it have never heard of them and its his fav music of the moment heheh gota sound like I know what he is talking about...if there is any talking that is.

Seeya

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Linkin Park! Hmmm somehow I don't think you are going to like it!!! Our boys listened to it for ages, all doom and gloom, dark stuff.... from memory! Hope you can sort the house stuff out? And write down ya password ya ninny! LOL

Margaret said...

Linkin Park!!! ooh how old did you say he was lol..... Any way have a great time out in Timaru,

Cheers

Margaret

Anne said...

Linkin Park - must be showing my age, I've never heard of them!