Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sad lonely lump of lard

well it has been a while since I posted but there has been a reason.
I havent had anything positive to say and still dont for that matter.

I came back from Palmerston North and was slapped in the face with a wet fish well felt like it....to be told I wasnt in a relationship any more he decided it was over. Ok yup I know that for the best no longer under the influence of the cheating lying prick but still hurts still miss him at night still blame myself.

We have stayed in the flat until Xmas as such because we had told Brooke father christmas was going here with her presents and to close to change her thoughts without confusion the kid has very little stability in her life. It was bloody hard I tell you trying to pretend happy families. i had bought heaps of stuff for brooke for christmas but only gave her 3 parcels and her santa sack (which contained mostly stuff I had bought) the rest will be placed on trade me and i'll get my money back. Now I dnt know where we go from here...I cant afford to live here on my own(actually not sure I can afford to live any where) So financially staying flatting makes sence but oh it is hard. Knowing he is txting and emailing someone else over 600 txt in 5 days tell me that is innocent and harmless friend ship.

eating way to much shit

close that for now, couple of wines and thinking makes for tears and sadness

crap on tv might watch dvd Rainman perhaps




hAD

4 comments:

Chris H said...

FUCK WHAT A PRICK.
To do that to you.... sweetheart you are better off without him... really you are.
Someone will come along one day who is perfect for you, who loves YOU... just hang in there.
As for your living situation, I hope you find something better soon, that you can afford.
Life just sucks for you right now and I'm sad that it had to be at Christmas time.
{{{HUGS}}}

JustJo said...

Oh Felicity - that totally sucks!!
The only things I can say is that it does get better, and one day (no matter how much you don't think so right now) you will look back and realise this is the best thing to happen to you.
It hurts like hell right now, but it gets easier day by day, hour by hour and minute by minute.
*hugs* to you

Anne said...

You deserve far better than that! Must be hurting like hell though. Take care and hugs from me.

Margaret said...

Hi, we should catch up soon..I know it must be hard for you but you know it was for the best, esp after that last visit to him at work!!!