Thursday, December 30, 2010

1 more day of this year left

well this year is nearly over.
I have 2 parties to go to New Years Eve.
I am house sitting for my girlfriend so a bit of releif from the pain and pressure..but it has to be done I have to ask Alan to leave my home. He is communicating with smut and I cant deal with that. That filth in my home isnt appropriate and guess what he couldnt stop when we were in a partnership and he supposedly loved me he isnt going to stop ever. So i have to ask him to leave. I am so worried about being away and how my home will be when I get back one of the reasons to not say anythng b4 I going to housesit. rambling over.

thanks for your support and contact re this I feel such a looser


some good news heheh

I was given a pretty dress from Pagani(think that the right spelling)size 18 and it fits That is a brand that does normal fittings sizes dnt even to over sized clothes
whaky doo

There was something I was going to actually say here but now cant remember what it was.

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Will you manage or have to get in a flatmate??

Hope you are ok!

Anne said...

I hope you are ok as well! Wishing you all the best for 2011!

You aren't a loser at all, just going through some tough times. Hang in there.

Janine said...

The only loser that you are in a fabulous weight lose loser.

Big hugs Flick. You know I am at the other end of a phone anytime.!

Anonymous said...

Mrs F
Don't forget our house is your house if you need. Granted it is not the ritz but it is warm and day and "cheep"

Anonymous said...

And I still can not spell!
day = dry

Chris H said...

You are not a bloody looser! The guys you hook up with are!
Hang in there cos this year has to be better eh?

Paula said...

Felicity ... you are not a loser in the sense you are suggesting. Losers are the ones who hurt those around them. It will take a little time to process the where to from here, but I know you are a strong woman who will come out winning with new and better sights ahead.

Well done on fitting the Pagani dress ... you can look back on 2010 as the year you made some great changes in respect to your lifestyle and those positive changes will take you forward to better and brighter things :)