Tuesday, January 4, 2011

joined an online weight loss support group

I need all the support I can get right now. Life is throwing me curly challenges and I am not dealing with them so great.

Have been to the pool for aqua jogging several times already this year.
I am going to a zumba class tomorow evening (will give it a try again see how the knee holds up)
Trying to do a walk 3 times a week 2-5k's
The wind has been so ick lately to much trouble to get on the bike.

Food is harder to deal too.

My goals for this week are:
Keep up my suppliments
2 litres water day
Remember to eat
Get some sleep

4 comments:

Janine said...

Which group did you join Flick?

FREEDOM said...

facebook weight loss support

Anonymous said...

Mrs F breath, your doing AWESOME. You are on a surf board riding a tough wave at the moment, but you are a strong determined woman. YOU RIDE THE WAVE. And you are not alone because I am on that surf board with you.

//J/A/Z/Y//F/Z/L/E// said...

Wow! Great on you for doing this :-) <3 the blog :-)