Thursday, January 13, 2011

well thats that then

its 5pm ad no phne call so didnt get the job pretty upset and fell like crap actually.

last night was enjoyable...went to a singles group and surprise myself i even spoke to several people and even some of them was men go figure. had a good tine and will go again...some of the woman get togehter too so that will be great need more contact with the world and get out there. didnt get home till nearly 12 so feeling it now nana nap time before I got to go out to a meeting at 7.30

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs F NEVER GIVE UP.
And last night sounds great. I hear you sister re needing to build a network.

Your awesome and inspirational

Tracy said...

I have just caught up from last year, I am so sorry about you & Alan.

Re the WINZ job, I don't think you would have enjoyed it, basically you get yelled at & abused constantly every day.

Have you tried some of the insurance companies like State Insurance, they usually need call staff and at least some of the customers are actually nice. There is a job out there for you, just be patient.

Anonymous said...

Mrs F not sure if this is of interest but its census year and their are jobs going

Anonymous said...

And I can't spell (there)

Huia said...

I am sure there is a job for you, hugs and yay for the singles group too :)

Your blog is awesome too :)

Rachel said...

Bugger about the job Felicity. It wasn't meant to be. There will be something out there for you.

Hope your enjoying your weekend.

The singles night sounds great.

Chris H said...

Sorry you missed out on the job mate.
The singles group sounds nice... I hope you meet some nice people there.