Sunday, January 23, 2011

cant believe it is the 23rd Jan already

how did that happen only 1 week of January left wow

I dnt know that I have done anything exciting have applied for several jobs with no luck so have decided to get stuck back into my linen and as we have a sale on at present a good time to get into it

massive 25% off all stock...

www.linenparties.com

Jo check out the gorgeous baby range.

joined a singles group havnt had any 'dates' as such but been out couple times with the group.
went to Mini golf last weekend with a group of gals from WLS group fun but I suck at mini golf hehehe
off to court Theatre on Monday night with a friend to see Cabaret should be good
and I must get to the Movies to see Burlesque with Cher

ok best go and get beautiful have linen party this afternoon

No comments: