Tuesday, January 11, 2011

day 2 or interveiw process today

my appointment is 4.30 this afternoon so have to keep busy today so dnt get all churned up about it...off soon to do groceries that will keep me busy.

yesterday was an introduction I came away less confident though as there was like 22ppl and only 10 jobs so someone is going to miss out. But all my credit and police checks will be cool and my referees so hopefully some of the 22 will be knocked out there somewhere. I like what they said about the job and am SURE I can do it afterall it is customer service and that is what I have done for about 15 years.

ok its now after 11 so best move myself have a great day and I'll report back later

I just come across this a bit of light smut that made me smile hope it doesn affend
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=2Qdb6wC0Iz4&feature=player_embedded

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have everything crossed for you Felicity for the job....good luck.

I have just caught up on what's been happening since the Palmy get together. Really sorry to hear about your relationship.

Anonymous said...

Mrs F the reality is that TEN people have to get the jobs...WHY NOT YOU?

Hope it went well, and remember hold your head high and constantly remind yourself that

YOU CAN DO IT