Tuesday, January 25, 2011

off to Invercargill tomorrow

yeah I am so looking forward to the break away...god I dnt do anthing what do I need a break for but the house/home life is a real strain and bloody HARD work I can tell you.

I weighted in with a 4 k loss for the 2 weeks so was stoked with that

Went to The Court Theatre last night to c The Caberat is was great I really enjoyed it.

did I say I was off to Invercargil tomorrow

More clothes that are to big for me so might have to do some shoppinbg REAL soon hell cant be down to less than 30 pairs of pants that just would never do. Mind u winter stock will be dribbling in the stores soon so guess might be good to wait it out till then.

Applied for another 6 jobs

went for a lovely walk along the beach this afternoon...had been to my Eating Councoller and some real deep shit came out bring up some not good thoughts about me and my life so I decided not good to dwell on it or comfort eat which i would normally do I will put it to a good use so the walk along beach it was lovely not many there over cast but still nice little bit of wind. GREAT, then grocery shopping with sandy feet so left my shoes off very not corporate looking but ha i was comfortable and that wat counts.

Have been asked to look after my cousin while his wife goes up nth so that is 3 days in March good money too

was chuffed with myself this morning I booked 3 linen parties into Ashburton for wkend of 12/13 Feb so that cool I'll stay in a motel for the night. I did a wee dance I've got it Iam back i have the buzz...a busy week that one 11th 12 and 13th 4 parties hoping for a $3000 week, might make enough to get the start of my teeth fixed...they r getting REAL bad WILL GO TO DENTIST get the bottom one that has been aching since my birthday out when i get home...the hole is so big it whistles and sounds daft when I am talking.

ok best go get the tea started see ya next week when I back

oh my god Just got back from having tea checked the NZDating site and I had a message from my ex husband too funny...he was very polite commented on how good I am looking.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Glad you are having good sales with the linen... shame you have to spend the dough on ya teeth but having sore teeth ain't good eh?
LOL at your ex complimenting you! Hope he crawls back under his bridge and leaves you alone though.

Rachel said...

Good luck with the job applications.

Too funny getting a message from the ex on NZdating.

Excellent 4kg loss.....way to go.