Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm back and so many developements

I had an awesome break...made a lot of dissions main one being ALAN must move out. It just isnt good for me him 'flating'here its kills me I have to get on and over him. So I have told him he has to go he was looking like being a pain about it but he then thought about it and he has said he will go I have given him till end of month to find something. He also has a custdoy hearing mid month that he needs to get over but that isnt my worry I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER ME.

I have no idea how I am going to aford living here alone so best get some more shit loaded on trade me and pick up the linen parties REAL soon. I am mindful this is the problem I had when marriage split up I wrked so much to keep house (and still lost it) that I had no concept of time and food consumption and gained back most of my weight lost.

I have just book to do the Dunedin marathon cool. Moro Marathon is a tough one cause a lot of hills but I have done it before so it can be done. Also going to do Chch city to surf in March (12k) and Chch Marathon in June so I have a challenge for the year.
So havnt got time to be sitting around mopping over broken heart and lost love.

http://www.moromarathon.co.nz/training_schedule.php

Also want to go to Elton John concert in November in Dunedin

for now I need to get my shit together for today

I have a meeting with councoller at 12.30 coffee group with WLS girls at 2 and pool at 5 then support group meeting for WLS clinic at 6.30 so am thinking I might flagg pool and go for a 30 min walk instead...I can park at the clinic and go for a wlak around the block then just go to the meeting.(suppose to have Zumba at 7.15 but cant do that tonght so hope to go tom morning)

just got this in an email oh how true

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Get a boarder & arrange for them to move in on say 1 March, then Alan has no choice but to move out, he can't come up with excuses why he can't, plus you will have some extra income from the boarder.

You will be fine you are strong.

Anne said...

Good idea about the boarder:-)

Be strong! A lot ahead of you but you can do it!

Chris H said...

I like your 'realisations' very much.

Rachel said...

What a busy girl you are. That ticker is amazing (as are you), what a HUGE achievement.

All those marathons sound exhausting.....good luck.

Huia said...

Hey darling friend, hope your toothache isnt too bad and definitely keen too catch up when your able :), I didnt realise you were going too do the city too surf, I want too do it too but dont wanna do it on my own what a big chicken ay lol