Thursday, January 6, 2011

the day after Zumba

and I can still move as amazing as that sounds.
Actually to be honest I know I didnt put my all into the class so no suprise really.
I do know I have no co-ordination rythem or bounce in my body I am a rock in the true sence of the word...I'm a ROCK hehehe

I will go again on Saturday morning

also going to join a walking group in Spreydon go out socailly on a Monday night..hope that means not hard at it and critical of slow walkers but hey give it a go.

Food sucks not helped at all by my home situation. Need a job so I can change that...applied for a call centre job dnt know when or if I'll here about that. I have sent my CV off to a couple of places too.

I have a slow day today (excepting house work of course ick) going for coffee and catch up at 2 with a girl that use to wrk for my parents like a million years ago she contacted me b4 Xmas will be nice to see here but oh my god she was only a kid when she wrked for them now she is like 47 how did that happen.

Sunday night having some friends around for pot luck tea so that is going to be awesome and should be lots of fun...happy birthday to me-Sunday I will be 51 ick how things have changed in a year...Alan put on a BBQ last year this year he hasnt even remembered its my b/day last year Anthony and Sarah was over from Aussie (not for my b/day just happened to be same time) now he not even speaking to me,last year I had security this year I have none. ok off that subject it is getting me down.

Just had a call from my eating councillor so made an appointment for tomorrow morning so a busy day tomorrow (just as well today is a quiet one) pool at 8.30 councoller at 10.30 face waxing and head shoulder and neck massage(my bday present to me) at 2 and acrylic nails at 4 groceries on way home. I guess things are back to normal

ok off to clean the loo how delightful, usually a Saturday chore but busy Saturday so off I go...have a great day

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi I have the Zumba program on DVD, so we should get together if you like, or you could borrow them.

Kepp up the goos work, I need to get back on the wagon eek!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs F your post is filled with so many positive things. Alan well in two words HIS LOSS (BTW does this mean I get out of the Dennys Steak?) - if so then you and me in Bluff eating Salmon!

Zumba is certainly the way to go, tonight I will be the Zumba beginner but looking forward to attempting and hopefully embracing it.

Day Six in my camp and things are going well, some neg stuff but not letting that influence MY future.

You girl hand in there, because despite the crap stuff YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU OOZE POSITIVE VIBES