Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

day of mixed emotions

got a card from Alan and Brooke this morning but the words he wrote in it have upset me
best wishes are coming your way and with each step you take today-takes you further from your past - and s one step closer to a bright new future...what the fuck does that mean.

Of course havent heard from Anthony no surprises there.

have had lots of lovely Brithday txts emails and facebook comments from pple who do care so that is nice

have a few ppeople coming around for an impromtue pot luck tea so that will be nice and I am not stressed about it I hav made my stock standard broken glass jelly and also crumbed mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese. House is tidy and I am sitting with my feet up and have just painted my toenails so waiting for them to dry before I go find somehting that i am sure needs doing.

Shouted myself a back shoulder and neck massage on Friday for my b/day also got my face waxeed and new acrylis nails...it was while having massage that I got a phoen call about the...
big news of the week...I have a job interveiw tomorrow at WINZ customer service call centre(glorified telephone answerer but hey it a job) I think I was a bot ambisous with the retail work standing 4 hrs a day near killed me so 40hrs a week would have been the end of me but this will be great. Interveiw tomorrow then go Tuesday to see if I need firther training or can start straigth away or need further training and can under stand there system etc also get security photo taken so I am a little bit excited that that sounds VERY promising.
Got my hair booked for a cut tomorrow at 11.15 after aqua jogging and then tuesday Ngaire and I are off to Avonhead merrin St tavern for tea to either celebrte or comiserte eitherway, I have a free meal coupon for my birthday cause I am a loyalty member. Also got one frm Fox and Ferret so going there on Thursday with mate from Twizel for lunch.

ok best be off

6 comments:

Janine said...

It sounds to me as though that is Alans attempt on being supportive with your weightloss journey and he is using your birthday as an opportunity to try and express it.
Pity his actions aren't speaking as much as his words.

Anne said...

Hope you have a wonderful day with caring supportive friends:-)

Don't get Alan's comment at all??

Sad you never heard from Anthony.

Anne said...

Hope you have a wonderful day with caring supportive friends:-)

Don't get Alan's comment at all??

Sad you never heard from Anthony.

Chris H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY Chick!
The job interview sounds very promising indeed.

I don't get your son at all... but then one of my sons (the one in Aussy) did the same thing to me for years too.

Alans message: ha! I get it. He's saying forget him and look towards the future... which is a bloody good idea if you ask me!

Paula said...

Just read your post Felicity. Glad you got lots of positive birthday messages from friends. Probably not worth dwelling too much on Alan's card - is it really worth it in the big picture of things?

I hope the interview went well. Enjoy your post-birthday celebrations this week :)

Anonymous said...

Mrs F FANTASTIC news re your job interview...YOU GO GIRL

Alan who??????? (who cares)...Your moving forward at a rapid pace and doing fabulously

Bugar re Anthony

You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and remember

YOU ARE AWESOME