Wednesday, September 7, 2011

at last an up in my life...I got a job, not a wonderful job by any means but it might be the difference between buying food and clothes. I will be a checkout chick at pak'n'save told ya it wasn't glamorous. Go in to sign my paper work and pick up uniform on Monday start tuesday but i will be telling them I am not available to work Nov 18-20 cause I am in Palmerston Nth not missing that for anything.

ok I am out of here off out dancing at local pub with a few gals from singles group, wasnt going to go then thought bugger it y not just cause I only got $7 to my name doesnt mean I have to stay at home and mope.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Good for you - and there is no way you are working that weekend, cos yes you will be in Palmerston North!!!!!! With me!!!!!!! and about 100 other people!