Friday, September 2, 2011

dont know how far I'll get but...


here goes.

September 2nd sitting up at 3am because I have the cough from hell and lie down makes me cough more...my throat is so sore from heavy breathing and coughing.

Where am I at otherwise-Well i am living at my girlfriends house. A lovely girlfriend she is to let me live here..she now lives out of town and house was empty. I had a very rough 6mths or so after Alan and I split up and still days when I'd go back if he was to ask, knowing all the time this is toxic and the wrong thing. I miss what i wanted from him(hadn't had it for a long time but still miss it) I also miss Brooke, so arranged a catch up (thru her mother)with her last week when Mum was in town so that was very special and I hope to do it again not often but maybe once before Xmas hell that not far away.

And the weight well i am a size 18 I am weighing in at 97.9 and I am feeling bloody marvellous...some days I still think fat and ugly but nice clothes etc help conquer those thoughts. like tonight I was at a meeting the face heater came on over my head making me cough I got up to sit on another chair (white plastic picnic chair you all know the type we fear) I thought I cant sit in that it will break and then thought ah hello that is the old fat you this you wont break a chair this you there is room in it this you can be comfortable sitting in it without fear.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Welcome back to blogging. I am pleased you have found somewhere to live, it must be so stressfull down there at the moment.

Good on you for staying strong re Alan, you deserve much better treatment.

You are doing awesome with the weightloss especially under such trying circumstances.

Sue said...

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Janine said...

So great to see a post from you and the pic looks fabulous.
I so can't wait for you to come up here for the conference, and I can't wait to hand over the organising reigns!!!!

Chris H said...

OMG you updated!
You look fantastic.