Wednesday, June 17, 2009

being unemployed sucks

Alan is still looking 4 work and getting so disgruntled with every rejection costing a fortune to get nowhere...just as example this morning down to get a paper 1.80 and 3 phone calls to cell number 1.50 each to be told sorry job already gone.

spent 90 mins on phone to telecom yesterday got nowhere there...I cancelled our phone b4 leaving twizel arranged that yeap could still have cellphones and mobile broad band etc nothing would change....yesterday at 3pm I had no email so rung at 5 to see why oh you cant have email on mobile broadband FUCK after 90 mins and shuffled around about 6 different ppl I got disconnected. Was OVER it all so never rung back will start that battle again today.

rung State Ins to say my house was unoccupied like ya would and told oh we dnt insure unocciped house yr insureance will cancell end of month...after arguing the point for half an hour I hung up. Grumbled and ranted about it for 5 mins rung the twizel real estate agent to see how there empty houses and holliday homes are insured she is gonna get back to me today. Then i rung state back again got a different person and a different answer i said ok if I go to Aussie 4 3wks holiday house is unoccupied so are u saying it not insured oh no she says that is different I can't see how but I got an extention to end of July re insurance and will fit that battle again another day.

PLUS the mail that was redirected from home arrived and it was an overdue rates demand pay now or else $700 an overdue phone bill pay immediately $900 and a did u forget your power bill $200 and car rego is due

WHAT MORE CAN A GIRL DEAL WITH IN ONE DAY

right now I have had my blog bleat i feel a little better

The sun is out and I am going to go and have a shower and then tackle the day starting with bloody telecom.

booked 4 linen parties for next month we have a sale on 10-70% off some items so will help my sales and bookings

life in the caravan is going fine last night was the first time I felt cold but wasnt long and I warmed up hardest part of all this is coping with Alan dad he is 81 and got parkinsons I think I do well to keep my cool but today is his day at his old pples group so a day of peace...just had that thought shattered by Alan he siad there is only 4 hrs and the old man be home - shut ya bloody mouth


If u know anyone in Chch area that want to buy a Nissan primera oops sorry just been corrected a 93 Nissan Primera I know where there is one for sale...next thing will be the furniture i think. Already got an appointment to see real estate agent in Twizel on the 26th, when I go dwn home again, to sell house it has to be done...just a very big debt around my neck I don't need and can't handle.
right look out telecom Felicity is heading your way

1 comment:

Chris H said...

FAr out... such a lot to take in. Sorry, I don't know anyone who wants ya car!
I hope it all pans out well at the end of the day. Glad you are not cold at least.
And good luck with telecom!