Wednesday, June 10, 2009

a down side to Chch

its midnight and I cant sleep at ome I'd go for a walk but shit cant do that around here dodgy enough in daylight.

pleny of paperwork I could be doing or trade me stuff to load but that is all in the caravan and Alan is asleep dnt want to disturb him..been a tough day for him and his Dad we got a call at 5.30am to say that Alan senoir sister died, been expected but tough all the same., so i'll just mindlessly surf the internet that usually cost me mind you.

decided today we will bring a chest of drawers dwn next trip as I am so over living out of boxes but slowly getting our little home sorted.

ok off I go to mindlessly surf the net

chat soon

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Well all I can say is I hope you are warm!
On holiday in a caravan.. OK works for me if it works for you mate.
And yes, drawers would be better than boxes.
How long are you going to have to live in a caravan?