Monday, June 8, 2009

settled in Chch

been here a couple weeks minus couple trips to Twzel for weekends. Had a quik trip down there this last weekend but settled in our wee home

small caravan up Alan dad drive working ok the bathroon is an issue (an 80yr old wth parkinsons is not pleasant) but generally it ok. I had a wee melt down last Wed I snapped at Alan so went for a walk when i came back he was waiting for me and apoligised for not realising how tough this is for me...no money no where to live moving away from all friends and family etc and being responcible for the move etc but I am being positive and we r on holiday isnt that right being in a caravan I can go to aqua classes (once this bloody period I have got first in 5 yrs and its a beaut is finished) swimming classes so I can learn to swim and catcing up with old friends i have lost contac with over the years....visited with a mate on Thurs and had a neat catch up.

been cooking meals here, so Alan dad is getting feed well...tonight we had vege bake and stuffed sausages very tasty

battery is getting low on lap top so best make a move and check emails and trade me.

1 comment:

JustJo said...

Welcome back to the land of Blogging!
great to "see" you