Monday, May 25, 2009

i have been packing clothes and am over it

i have clothes all over the lounge floor...piles that I will take piles that I wont take piles to put in the to grow back down into and piles for trade me that were bought on impulse-when did I ever think I'd be a size 16..they are just depressing so out they go..and if I do no, when I do get back close to a size 16 again i am sure they will still be making them..in the meantime I have 4 boxes of clothes to get thru before I go naked in sizes 24 down to 18. Many still with labels and never worn several I dnt even remember buying...funny that.

head up to Chch tomorrow hope to be away by 12 I have an appointment at 4 on the way so the latest I can leave is 1 so planning on 12 is a good option...still have a million things to do. Off now to sort the spare bedroom...we r coming back Queen b/day weekend and bringing my mans 3 yr old daughter with us so wnat the room to look pretty for her have a nice merry go round Lorraine Lea duvet and pretty butterfly sheets have made a sign for the door Brooke sleeps here want it to be really special for her and her Dad too.

talk again from Chch

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I hope you have had a neat weekend mate.
HOw's things going?

Janine said...

So are you still moving to CHCH or are things looking like you wills tay where you are?