Thursday, May 14, 2009

10mths and oh so many changes

not sure if I'll start blogging again but I know it helped me get thru so much shit when I was blogging so maybe I'll start again.

my life is pretty up and down just now more dwn than up actually.

huge weight gain
new relationship and the trials that brings-it hard breaking in a new man
nearly on the verge of loosing my house this time to the bank
probably have to move to Christchurch for work for partner that was tobe this weekend but now on hold so more uncertainty
have started my own mobile linen business HUGE step but I love it. flexible hours, my own boss, meet loads of lovely pple and GREAT money Lorraine Lea Linen www.linenparties.com you never know i might be heading your way one day soon.

right now I best get the fish fillets and veges on for tea my man will be home cold and hungry soon.

I will be back and hopefully it wont be 10mths between posts

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Where did all these posts come from? Totally bemused, but will keep reading to find out!
Love you too my girlfriend.