Wednesday, May 20, 2009

EXCITING NEW STAGE IN LIFE

ok moving day is Tuesday next week. I am looking forward to it.Have checked umpteen different web pages re things i am going to do while there to make the move and life exciting...aquafit classes are Mon Wed and Thurs morning and swimming classes start new term. I will join the gym membership so can go to Centenial pool my fav but also can go to QE2 with the kids and Pioneer if I am over that way too. I will join the library so if things get to crowded in the caravan can so wrk there. The beach will be calling me as well. And i can get to know my family and friends that over the last 20plus years I have had little contact with. Not to mention I will be able to increase my client list for linen. I wnet to a wedding Easter weekend and met a lady there I want to contact re being my mentor she is keen for me to get intouch when I get up there so that will be grand.

ITS ALL GOOD.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Your granddaughter is totally adorable, I can't BELIEVE she is almost 2! MY GOD, WHERE DID THE TIME GO????
I wish you well in your move mate, sorry it had to come to that, but you are moving with a great attitude to all the positives that will come out of it.
YOU ROCK.

Janine said...

So nice to see some posts from you Flic. I really hope that things work out in Christchurch. Thanks for all the support recently.

Love ya

J