Thursday, May 21, 2009

sad time my man went to Chch today...boohoo

I go up Saturday for the night we r going to stay in a motel..took every flybuy point I had but will be nice to be alone for last time in a wee while.
Got a linen party tonight so that will be good keep my mind off the empty house. www.linenparties.com
Work tomorrow 12noon till 5 and again on Monday last day. Posted a notice on work web page to sell my uniform off and have had a reply so hope that comes up trumps will be a few pennies my way...also had a bit of success with sales on trademe of late so a few dollars come in there too...thank god.

Went out for lunch with my girlfriend so was nice to catch up with her she was sad cause I am leaving.

Spent couple hours this afternnoon making a Happy Birthday banner for my man daughter she will be 3 on Saturday that is why I am going Chch but she is coming with us, mother permitting, when we come down here for Queens Birthday Weekend so I am planning a wee party for her here with a couple of my friends kids...it is also my man b/day on 1st so wee fun time for hime to spend his b/day with his girl.

guess i best get dressed etc nearly asleep actually was little sleep last night was still up fiddling around at 4am

1 comment:

Janine said...

Okay - all these posts.....Youa re going to have to tell us more about this new man......