Thursday, February 11, 2010

home

I had a MARVELLOUS time in Melbourne weather wasnt as hot as last year but still pretty warm, I only ventured out twice in the daytime ... mind you did mange to do a heap of damage to my bank balance in that time. Spend well in excess of $1000 on clothes for ME. will post some picks later...but if u r looking for nice clothes I found a heavanly place called Autographs and thye have online purchases there them is "its all about you" and I made sure that was the case.
I spent A$5oo there and since being back another 280 online. some REALLY nice stuff. I also went to Target got several tidy every day tops and Myers for some TS14 got an awesome out fit there wore it Sat night (a wee bit snug but that will soon change)

this with a green lycra top under and black pant(also bought the black and plum tops to go with it too) because I have a TS14 card although dudnt have it with me I got 30% discount of each item beacuse I got 4 or more. This will be good for at least 30 or more kilos off so whacky doo.
I have thrown out all my grotty polo shirts I have been wearing with hideous rubbung and marks on them, I have also thrown out a supermarket bag of other crappy clothes I dnt need them I might show u all the pile of clothes I have one day I need to make some wardrobe changes might do that on Monday.



The conference was excellent and I learnt heaps. If you ever get the chance to listen to Mary Christiansen as a motivational speaker she is incredible. The launch of the new releases for 2010 was incredible some absolutely glorious STUFF. Cant wait for my kit updates to arrive.



a snippet of wat is to come



how Regal is this.




I have bought this one for my kit.






and some of the cute as a button new baby range


2 comments:

Chris H said...

I am thrilled to hear you had such a lovely time, and you did some serious shopping for YOURSELF. You bloody well deserve it too.
Anything blue/white/nautical in the new range????
Ya know that's what I love!
lol

Paula said...

Great to hear that you had an awesome time - and shouted yourself some nice things as well.