Monday, February 15, 2010

I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!

I just emptied out my wardrobe and draws and this is the pile of clothes...this is excluding my knit clothes under clothes and jackets and coats also doesnt include the new clothes I bought in Aussie, or the 4 large boxes of clothes I have in the spare room that are listed on trademe. And guess wat I just no sooner took this photo and a courier arrived with the order I got from aussie when I got home last week I went online and got some more stuff...2 tops and 2 prs
of slacks.

Now the task is to weed out all the old crappy clothes that I have been wearing move my good clothes to casual wear and make room for the good and casual clothes i have bought recently and the new Felicity is about to imerge.

I am in for a busy afternoon

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I intend to de clutter my wardrobe too, I have suits etc that are over 10 years old, I hate getting rid of my lovely clothers, must do it tho!!!! Glad you had a great time in Melbs