Thursday, September 16, 2010

fantastic day

I have had an awesome afternoon-went over to Westfield mall for a fashion show
Great - Long wait becasue i wanted to be 1 of the 100 first there to get a gift bag of goodies and good prize it was too..lots of beauty products and perfume samples along with vouchers for stores promoted in the show(of interest to me is of course 20% of at u guessed it TS14 heheh not that I'll be buying anything there for a while have a layby to pay off from my last visit.EDIT well that didnt last long-was lying in bed thinking about my day and thought ah i could use that 20% voucher for the white body t I need so next week I'll grab one of them 20% is better in my pocket and it is an essential item not a luxury.

Some really neat out fits I like the 'Touch of Blush' look for the spring summer but that being said I did spied a GORGEOUS out fit that I am going to put on layby and it is very bright and out ther try and post a photo(not the best of photos but ya get an idea of the colours the blue is a indigo chiffon crinkle then bright flower under dress and tangarine over jacket also in that crushed look ($600) not so bad if ya say it fast..have a wedding to go to in Dec and it would be PERFECT.





I WON A SPOT PRIZE OF $50 vouchers so bought a nice belt from K&K, COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone not sure I have EVER worn a belt certainly not funky one like this. I also put my name down for the capri's and t in the pic with the belt they dont arrive in until next month, to complete the outfit and they had 20% off for the night so I bought a nice black and red tunic with $90 from a sale of jewellery I had early in the day.





Only thing is it sort of doesnt fit in with the 'I AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE CLOTHES' mantra I am suppose to be living by heheh
Tomrrow I am back to Westfield again for the second part of the workshop 'Fashions to look Fabulous over 50' now that will be interesting and that is when I will make the final dession on the wedding number, I might find something I like even better. i also want to know how to dress casual and still look great, guess that will come woth ever decreasing body.

I am whacked 3 good aftershocks last night so another broken sleep so my bed is calling me

Night all
EDIT well so much for sleep 5 aftershocks in an hour and I am back up again..had a drink was peecish so had cruskit and cottage cheese...guess i should try sleep again huh

1 comment:

Chris H said...

OOO I love all the clothes you have picked.
Aftershocks! Man you guys are getting heaps eh? Must be rattling lots of nerves.
Have a great day mate.