Tuesday, March 30, 2010

more news

had a phone call this afternoon from surgeon's(Mr Kelly) PA and she had some reasuring news.
Mr Kelly suggests I see another surgeon...I said that was the way I was thinking and could he refer me to David Schroder in Hamilton so that is how it is looking.

In the mean time

food today

Breakfast
oops forgot

Lunch
3 tbls Hummus
4 cruskits

afternoon snack
banana

tea yum
1/2 fillet of smoked salmon
coleslaw from supermarket deli
meslin lettuce
alpha sprout
carrot
tomoate
1/8 avocardo
edam cheese
dill
capers
boiled egg

very tasty

had 3 small walks
did my meds

watch me I am going to win this

3 comments:

Margaret said...

That is good news, but why the other surgeon? is he better suited to the risks??

Good stuff on the food front,

Cheers

Margaret

Janine said...

Fantastic News. David is such and experienced surgeon who has operated on some very high risk people.

If there is anything you want to know about him and the team just give me a shout

Chris H said...

Fingers crossed you can still get it done chick...