Friday, March 12, 2010

what have i been doing this week

well since Tuesday I have been vomitting and etc (you need no more info on that) and felt reall rough still very whoozy and quick to move if I need the bathroom i can tell you.


Cold wet and raining today and yesterday so decided not to go out yesterday but need to go today...have some guide biscuits to pick up and got visit my girlfriend who has just moved to Chch from Oamaru I have talked about Ngaire b4 she us to live in Palmerston Nth moved back dwn south to be closer to her family...anyways she moved to chch this week...will be great to have her close.


to night I am off to Busting Out with some old Twizel friends sould be a real blast.


but before that at 6pm I have to be at riccarton Mall TS14 have a xpo of there autumn collection I went on Monday so know what I am after and want to put on layby... a blouse and vest





also will get one of those crushed cardy/shrug things in black to go with a top I bought at ts last month it is sleeveless and I wnat something to cover the ugly arms.

right get to the day Felicity

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Woo hooo to the shopping, hope you got what you wanted.

Janine said...

I love TS 14plus, but because of of there stuff is quite long and I am a funny shape it just doesn't sit right on me

Margaret said...

Oh love their clothes, have a few items. love the shoes there too!

Hope you are feeling better, must catch up for a cuppa soon!!