Friday, March 19, 2010

wow I love city living

I have had such a great week

Monday; tests at hospital (so that wasnt so great) and visited a friend who is in hospital

Tuesday; Lunch with my friend Ngaire, then went to lawyer signed my will. had flu vac and then went to Brighton had a look around the shops there not much left to bother looking at really and to think Brighton use to be humming b4 saturday trading took off.

Wednesday; Funeral (again not so great but also nice to catch up with family I havent seen since proabably the last funeral). On way home called into Classic Clothing and bought a lovely charcoal fine knit tunic and red top and couple scrummy scarves I am going to look so hot this winter.

Thursday; cleaned house and ironing a must unfortunatly with all these new clothes. went to beautican got face waxed feel less like a werewolf, then I Shopped for winter clothes for step daughter she will be warm and cosy and cute cant wait to see the smile on her face tomorrow when I show her all her lovely stuff.

today; cleaned house again why doesnt it stay clean then meet Margaret(fellow blogger) for lunch yummy and great conversation and even had a wine tasty. Then I went over to my aunties and picked up a couple things she had for Mum. Then at 5 meet another blogger Paula for coffee nattered till well ffter 6 shot to supermarket got few supplies for tea forgot milk for me but should be enough for breakfast coffee then home to cook a scrummy steak, mushrooms, roaster tatties, onions and egg meal...yum yum yum

Tomorrow after Alan finishes work we are off to Twizel for the night-sort out some crap that went on down there after house sold. Taking Brooke with us to see Grandma Margaret etc b4 the winter. Home again Sunday so a very quick trip.

Monday hopefull a day of rest.


Wed Thurs Fri and Sat next week Merivale mall are having a Style week
wed what to wear for your body shape, thursday, colours, Fri accessories, Sat putting it all together so I am spending pretty much all next week in Merivale hehehe Also going to Kumfs shoe store to buy some new boots
Also have an appointment with the specailist on Thuesday so hope have some good news I can then reveal.
but right now I am off to bed 10.30 and this old chook is pooped

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi there, great to catch up, must do again soon...

Hope you get those boots...

Safe travels to Twizel

Cheers xx

Chris H said...

What a neat week! And the news... I can guess!

Margaret said...

Good luck for tomorrow, hope it goes well!!