Thursday, March 25, 2010

the news is

not good.

Some of you had already worked it out I was heading for weight loss surgery.

I went to see the surgeon etc and he wanted me to have breathing test etc and the out come of it is...my lung is not able to cope with a huge operation like this so the brunt of it is...no surgery.

I was/am so gutted
I didnt know what to do
I cant believe what to do
Where do I go from here I am lost
I am had it
I might as well curl up and die now
what else is there to do

WELL

for a start Felicity Jane Dagg get ya fucken self off that pity track yeah so he has said no what r u going to do about it.

I am going to use the cash to still improve my health or I am gonna bloody die trying.

I am going to visit my doctor
I am getting a dietican
I am getting councelling
I am getting a personal trainer
I am going to auqa classes
I am going back to breathing dr again to see what I can do.

I am not giving up

and I will get my doctor to put me forward for public surgery because the wait will be 2 yrs minimum so I will be better by then.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Shit mate, sorry about that, bugger it all, but remember you did it before so you can do it again, and if I can help you, I will do.

Cheers

Jaxx said...

Bugger about the surgery......

Chris H said...

Shit shit shit! YOu so wanted that surgery too .. that just sucks.
You can only do what you have already come up with in the meantime... onward mate!
{{{HUGS}}}