Wednesday, March 31, 2010

day 2





Breakfast yip I remembered today







1 fresh and fruity apricot yogurt


slice fruit bread burgen


pear sliced ontop


2 coffee trim milk no sugar



Lunch


cruskits and hummus



tea



cold smoked salmon


spiniach


2 small poached egggs


mackenzie bread



dressing


yogurt capers and dill processed(should be greek yogurt but only have ordinary natural)




Went to ricccarton mall this afternoon picked up my layby from TS14 HOWEVER more on layby
funky necklace and a vest.
then I went to K and K and oops found just what I have been wanting a nice rain/shower coat in the most gorgeous red and a felt/wool coat in black wide laple and large button. sadly they dnt have a picture on the website yet.
I also went to Farmers and got the most cute fish plates(in pic of dinner) and 2 nice smokky black glasses for my optifast shakes and from a little boutique kitchen shop red cup and saucer for my coffee (long black cup)
Also got a set of 3 funky silver dangly earings
So I have a great day shopping and spoiling myself.

4 comments:

Janine said...

i have to laugh at how you are buying clothes....i know you want to look fabulous as you are losing, but honestly once you have the surgery you will hardly be in the clothes at all....maybe a week or two....

Margaret said...

I love those fish plates, I want some!!!

Margaret said...

Sorry had to cut short the comment, cos my boss yelled for me!!

What I was going to add is that if you are going to do optifasr, i'll do it with you when we get back from Easter hols...give me a tx or call.

maybe we could have a weekly wight in or similar, i so want to lose 10 kgs at laest before trip overseas in July. and I have done it before with the help of optifast.

Margaret said...

God comment number three, my spelling is shit!!! but you get the gist of the message lol