Friday, April 2, 2010

this will actually be a post on thursdays happenings but before I start
Happy Easter one and all (hope the easter treats dont over power you-I am having a hot cross Bun for lunch today and THAT IS IT)

ok
Thursday

didnt really do that much
housework washing grocery shopping coffee with a friend. Had a meeting at 7.30 and didnt get home until 10 so very late for tea...but I was good wee chickee and prepared it all b4 I left so it was just heat and eat...glad i did cause it would have been takeaways if not.

Breakfast
instant uncle toby porridge(apple and cinnamin)
100ml pot of FF yogurt

Lunch (3pm)
chicken slices from deli at suppermarket
coleslaw from deli
piece home made shortbread(friend had just finished baking when I arrived she put 3 pieces on my plate with coffee I had started eating a piece and thought wow horsie u not suppose to be eating this sortta stuff-so put the plate with other 2 pieces on the bench)
glass of cranberry drink (sugery but nice and cold on a hot day)

snack (6pm)
banana before leaving for meeting

tea (10ick)
chicken cooked in tomatoe
pasta
corn on cob
portobello mushroom stuffed with pinenuts and blue cheese

then fell into bed not the bed of options next week we have a slightly later time so I'll make tea b4 go and eat mine and take alans to eat when he finish work b4 meeting far to late tobe eating.

had stupid dreams all night and woke up exhausted Alan said I cant even stop wrking and take it easy in my sleep...he could be right. But that is what I am like when I am dieting and by mid net week I just wont be able to sleep at all if it goes to normal. Oh joy.

Ok best get on with Friday

No comments: