Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to the pool this morning

good dam early though bloody 8am...which was beaut and it only cost $2 with ya community services card at that hour BUT I havent been up at 6 in ages...by time I got my shit together. I tried having a smoothy with optifast but my berries were still frozen and blender wouldnt prcess them so went with out breakfast not a good move cause was hungrey when we finished (aqua jogging 30mins spa 30 mins oh that was nice then we wnet in the steam room for couple minutes-thought it was going to be to much at first but then got use to it but could minutes was all needed for a first time) and all for $2-cant beat that.
Took my friend Ngarie today she chickened out yesterday very shy and self consious of her body is our Ngaire. But she came today and LOVED it. and we are going again tomorrow.

About to swollow my first drink of Optifast hhmmm I have put some mixed berries in it so hope that will drown the taste.

Going over to Riccarton today to pick up the clothes I put on layby at TS14 and KandK last week dnt know why I just didnt pay for them on the day...as It is exactly the same money I am using to pay them now

Got a meeting tonight so will be after 9.30 b4 we are home so I will take Alan's tea with me and he can eat it when I pick him up...last week it was like 10.30 b4

back later gotta take alan back to work...optifast is horrid as I suspected taste just like that bloody god awful herbalife shite I had 100 rs ago but if it means I am going to have surgery then I will persivere

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I hated Optifast too.. in fact I still have some stuffed in the cupboard somewhere!
Is there a chance now you can have the operation???