Sunday, April 11, 2010

another good weekend

I have had a great weekend

Yesterday i didnt go to pool I pissed around to much doing begger all so was a bit tight for time...I had to be at Riccarton mall at 1pm to listen to Anika Moa promoting her new album "Love in motion" it was great to catch up with Anika and her Mum, I knew it had bbeen a while since I had seen them but gee didnt realise it was over 5 yrs.

After mall i went to Blenheim Rd warehouse meet Alan for coffee after he finished work at 3 wheich turned into a late lunch he had toasted sandwiche and I had a lovely fresh crisp green salad...cos i am trying very hard at day 4 to follow the optifast pre op diet...I want to show the surgeon i really am commited to this wrking.We wondered around the warehouse for a while got a couple things for the garden as that was on the plan for Alan this weekend is put the garden to bed for winter.

Home had a wee nana nap the up to get tea ready Ngaire came around and we had a lovely evening. I had tomato, portobello mushroom and green pepper in the goerge foreman and steamed bok choy carrot and corguettes also did corn on cob and sausages for ngaire and alan.

Ngaire went home about 9.30 a lovely day.

Today i went to the pool this morning got back about 11 had a cuppa and some diet jelly was feeling a bit peekish. Folded a mountain of laundry. Made a lovely salad for lunch-meslin mix, carrot, sp onion, tomatoe,mint,avocardo (still not sure this is allowed but tough) added cucumber ,boiled egg and cheese cubes to alan's so hard not to pop some of cheese in my mouth but I didnt and pleased with myself.

This afternoon I just bummed around making a mess unpacking shit, then about 2.30 I got this wave of oh my god i am so tired so wnet for a lie down and u guessed it house like a pit and we got visitors Alan sister and brother in law from Ashburton I could have crawled under the bed and died. Got up made a cuppa ( I am drinking black tea cause cant drink black coffee and not allowed milk) showed Andrea some of my new clothes she had been to TS 14 bought cardi and tunic very nice but no I not off there tomorrow to buy same. After they left I cleared up my mess and got tea. Alan finished off the lawns what he done looks neat he was disapointed he didnt get as much as he had planned done. Tea was mushrooms in balsamic vinegar and my oil allowance, steamed carrots and silver beet and cooked tomatoe as weird as it sounds it actually was yummy. having some diet jelly now although not hungrey seem to wake about 1am hungrey so working on beating that hunger.

Pool at 8am again tomorrow meeting Gabby there (new friend from around corner she has her surgery on Thursday with the surgeon I hope to have) and Ngaire will pick me up. My brothers birthday tomorrow so guess will c him some part of it. Have a meeting tomorrow night so will be early tea I guess.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Don't you hate it when you get visitors when you least expect them!
You sound so positive and upbeat mate... still got everything crossed you can get your surgery. How long now till you see the new surgeon? I am on tenderhooks for you.