Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I just posted on support site I visit

as I was re reading what I wrote it dawned on me

50 years it has taken but I just had a light bulb moment

'treats dont have to be food' dah some people are a bit slow on the learning huh.

I didnt eat any chocolate all oer easter, baked with chocolate-only bought thick aand chunky rather than buttons cause would be to easy to fall into the bag when I went in pantry. gave the 2 bits not used to Alan. Was Chocolate easter things all weekend but not a scrap passed my lips.

PROUD OF ME.

Yesterday I went to Farmers and bought 6 nice coffee mugs (I had been out last week and given a coffee in same cups and liked them she had got them from farmers...went and got sum on sale) $2 each so got 6 and as I was pushing the eftpos machine decided this is my easter treat...non food treat the light bulb moment.

Off to the pool this afternoon with 2 friends so we can speer each other on then a spa...yeah

At 4 I am going to the doctor...if my chest is so bad I cant have surgery then I want something done about it. I am also going to get a referal to Dunedin for private surgery...not leaving all my eggs in one basket this time. Hamiltong referral has been sent so hope to hear very soon from there.

I also have an appointment on Tuesday with a nutritionist...Lea Stening. I went and listened to her talk a million years ago and I was enthrauled with wat she had to say and have still even retained some of it over the time...so I thought hey I want to talk to a dietiacan or the likes why not someone I actually enjoyed listeneing too $250 for 5 sessions (one I priced was $300 each session so I know which I like)

ok washing machine has finished been grey and drizzly for couple days so nice that we have sun today and the line is buldging more needs doing but would like to get this dry then hope fore another fine day tomorrow

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi, I also saw Lea years ago, but sorry to say I didnt gel with her, I found that she spoke too fast and I could not take it all in, ( ie 50 gs of this and 30 gs of that) on the other hand my best friend just loves her and has been a long term client of her. and she was my boys nutrionist at NZ cricket. So what Im trying to say is if she works for you all good!!!

Chris H said...

Good idea to no have all your eggs in one basket.. I am keeping my fingers crossed SOMEONE can do your surgery for you.