Saturday, April 17, 2010

Forgive me Bloggers for I have sinned















I went to Riccarton Mall today for an erand for Alan and the shop was right next to TS14 and I just couldnt help myself...





bought a top/jacket, a cardi,(in paprika not green just a sample colour) a skivy thing and pair of slacks...how gorgeous is this paprica colour
dont panic Janene I bought them in a medium and size 20 pants
went and visted a friend yesterday who just had a seeve suregery on Thursday wow she looks amazing hardly think she has had surgery. She came home today and will go and see her on Monday and talk sleeve options verse by pass...so will be good to hear from a differnet option want all avenues researched before Tuesday. She is so amazing really pushing the surgeon to go for my op, if it is up to her it will happen.
Went to pool this mornign with Alan was very nice we were there at 7 an hour aqua jogging then 30 min in spa...beautiful Then home for him to get to work and bugger it his car woruldnt start so I had to take him to work hense being in Riccarton area.
Then over to Parkland 20k the other side town to get my hair coloured and cut very pleased although was wondering wat it would look like. The colour of the product for foils was raspbery pink and I thought oh well it will be noticable but no it is VERY sutle andI am very happy with it.
Then back over to other side town pick up Alan from wrk. Then pick Brooke his daughter up stop at vege shop. Then home Alan tried to jump start car but nope it wasnt budging so we tow started it and away it went.
now it time to cook tea...they r having BBQ sausages and patties me I am having optifast and salad.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Keep sinning! Love the clothes you got.

Rachel said...

Love the clothes, especially the colours.

Fab to catch up again.....been ages! (Chris's Palmy catch up a few years ago eh?).

I read on the WLS site about your lung, gutted for you BUT you seem very positive and with the stella effort you have made on the optifast diet, they just CAN'T turn you down. Good luck with your appointment.

I am having my bypass on 25th May with Dr Schoeder in Hamilton.