Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter to all my blogging family

Had a nice day yesterday

Baked in morning

Rice Muffins
Marmite Scrolls
Weetbix Biscuits

Then run Mum had a natter to her for couple hours

When Alan got home from wrk we turned off the computers, cell phones and landline and just spent the time together NO INTURUPTIONS...we didnt do much but it was nice all the same. Then in evening after a simple tea( well simple for him he watched but I alwys think toasted sandwiches are harder wrk that a big meal cause they r so fiddly and u have to stand over them all the time) we then watch a couple of DVD. I had been given The Topp Twizns movie in Jan for my brthday and hadnt watch it so that was good to see the other was The Cronicles of Raddick definately a boy flick but enjoyed it in parts...was just nice to watch togtehter.

Food yesterday was ok (nibbled a few bits of baking) but all up pretty good and much better than I had been.

Today we have Brooke and my girlfriends daughter (they r shifting) so will be a fun day listening to little girl chatter and laughter..we were going to have a picnic but at present is very cool so maybe an inside picnic and Dumbo on video perhaps.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

I hope your weekend is going well.

Jaxx said...

Happy Easter :-)

Chris H said...

NO chocolate at all!!! You are a legend. And a TART. Lov ya.

JustJo said...

Hey Felicity... I finally found your blog again after my stupid laptop crashed and I lost all links.... Anyway - I reckon David Schroeder is the way to go - he is a superstar in my eyes!
Take care :)