Tuesday, April 13, 2010

been busting a valve to get in here all day

This morning I went for a weigh in at the old surgeon cause they are the only scales I have recently used and guess wat preop optifast diet for 5-6days(cant remember) but a loss of 12.4k

yeap u read it right 12.4 bloody kilo I cant beleive it.

that nearly 2 stone
that is 27 packs of butter
that is more than a bag of spuds

That is incredible...i knew I had lost I hoped for 8 be thrilled with 10 but bloody hell 12.4 dont forget that .4 cause that is nearly andother 1/2 kilo.

talk more later tea is cooked

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Bloody hell, that is amazing....I need to get on the Optifast and sooner than later,

You rock girl!!

Jaxx said...

Whoohoo you go girl :-)

Chris H said...

that much in how long? NOT a week surely??????????

Anne said...

That's unreal! Well done!

Chris H said...

OK.. just which LEG did you chop off? ha ha ha.
That is just a HUGE amount to lose in such a short space of time!!!!!!