Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday

had my appointment with personal trainer this morning it was GREAT she had me do steps for 3 minutes to see my fitness level-take it at your own pace this isnt a race and we r not here for u to die or throw up, she said. So I am stepping away when she said that is a minute I said u sure it wasnt 10 yrs, pumped away stepping said I think I'll quit at 2 minutes she said ok that fine u have 10 seconds...so i said oh if that the case I'll hold out till 2.5 minutes and I did..sat down while she took my heart rate again.. it was 116, from resting of 72. She said pretty good effort...I was puffing but not whezzing so my breathlessness was work related not asthma related, and I was pretty much recovered in the time she took my heart rate.

AND GUESS WHAT my fitness level was NORMAL how cool is that.

She couldnt see what the other surgeon problem was why he wouldnt do surgery why he didnt just suggest I do a bit of swimming or what ever to improve my respritory system.

but NORMAL wow that blew me away.

a month ago I had the rug pulled out from under me by surgeon saying my health isnt good enuff to have life saving surgery and today I have been told my fitness is NORMAL.

ps heard from Ts14 didnt get the job but hey that ok will try somewhere else after I have had surgery. there loss.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Awesome fitness result! You are rocking.. that surgery can't come soon enough for you! bummer about not getting the job... next time eh?

Anne said...

Normal! Bet you felt good to hear that!