Monday, May 3, 2010

seriously pissed off

got a call this afternoon from my breathing specailist vertic is yes to sleep apneia so need the cpap machine oh joy cant even stand listening to any one breathing and now I am going to be darth vader all night and from that I am suppose to sleep better..joy of joys

but the real joy is that my surgery is being moved again by a couple of weeks...at this rate I wont have had the bloody surgery before November 20th.

piss dam bugger blast shit poo fuck gosh which of these do you think I said.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get the outcome you are after. Well done on the weight loss so far. Must catch up very soon. Let me know when you're free.

Janine said...

Okay so it has been postponed till the end of May...that means you wills till be almost 6 months Post op when the Meet & Greet rolls around, and it will be a really good reinforcement for you at a time when alot of us started to push the boundaries and "fell off the wagon"

Chris H said...

NOVEMBER!!!!! I would be saying Fuck fuck fuck... that sucks!