Saturday, May 8, 2010

where the fuck do I go now....

I went to bank on Thursday to get a 5000 personal loan because these extra tests have cost me a fortune and i am sort few pennies for my op...the brunt of it is they turned me down...suggested I get partner to go joint loan but am not doing that. Have spoken to Mum to go guantor she is coming thru on Sunday for a week so hope we can sort out something, I could groval to an aunt who dripps money but would rather not. My friend offered to put up her car as callateral but that will never happen. I will go with out the op rather than do that.

Tomorrow as I said Mum and Dad r coming to Chch they r staying with my brother...he has bought a new house and they r coming to tidy there garden. Mum had planned staying on to look after me but will go back now and we will play that by ear.

We are off out to dinner at the local Workingmens Club for tea. My partner and his daughter are taking me out to picnic lunch for mothers day so that will be nice and I dnt plan on lifting a finger to prepare anything.

Monday morning 11.15 I have an appointment with the sleep clinic and will get my cpap machine thankfully partner can come with me and show me all what to docause I wont understand it all...and will HATE the mask on my face.

Monday night I have a meeting for my linen...great time to become a consultant as the rewards have got even bigger
http://www.linenparties.com/Earn-an-Income/Free-Bedroom-Package.aspx
we will get to see this months new releases at meeting, of course I had to change all my diary because of surgery changes but have managed to pick up a few parties but in reality I still am not really well enough to work to much.

Tuesday I see the surgeon at 11.45 and will get my surgery pack...hopefully by then I will know what is happening at bank.

Wednesday catchin up with a friend from Twizel Mum and my friend Ngaire r coming too...Mum knows M from church and Ngaire lived next door but 1 when she lived in Twizel so it will be another wee reuinion. Wed my uncle is having surgery on his back one of those if u dnt have it u will be crippled for life but if u do have it u still might be crippled but we have to try. So somewhere I guess we will have a catch up with them.

Thursday I have linen party then a meeting at 8pm

Friday Linen in afternoon and a jewellery party in evening. a booking from the party I had last month...it is out at rangiora might see the consultant and grab a ride with her. I am having another party this month casue I was to have one in Twizel but that has fallen thru and I wnat the freebee necklace. www.adorabella.co.nz if u like the look of anything let me know and I can order it for ya.

guess I best get tea on beef olives

4 comments:

Janine said...

Have you thought about ringing Nova Medial Finance, they are meant to be fabulous and I have a contact name if you need one

Paula said...

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead.

Sorry to hear about the bank turning you down for a personal loan - hopefully you get it all sorted.

Chris H said...

I hope you can find the money necessary! You really really want that surgery.

Rachel said...

Bitch! about the surgery date getting put back.

Hope you get the money, and some sleep........that machine sounds LOUD!