Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ONE MORE SLEEP

tomorrow is the day. I still plan to go to the pool in the morning hey what better way to keep my mind occupied then I have to be at the hospital at 11am and do the sit and wait thing and i am so OVER waiting, but this wait will be worth it all.

Got a quietish day today pool soon and then I guess I'll need to go to the laundrette again dry another HUGE load of towels. This afternoon I need to sort spare room in prep for Mum coming on Sunday...just need to shift the bed it is under the drafty window so cant shut drapes at night ok for the summer but not this time of year.

Right best make a move get my togs etc ready...will take laptop to hospital so hope to post Friday c u all then

7 comments:

Janine said...

Thinking of you heaps Felicity, text me when ya can to let me know when you are up for a call.
Not long now till you on the losers bench!!!

Chris H said...

All the very best Chick, I am sure all will go well. ONWARD...

Tracy said...

Good luck, it is very exciting for you.

I am glad I found your blog again, I can't believe how much things have changed for you in the last couple of years.

Margaret said...

All the best, see you on the other side!!!

Paula said...

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Felicity. Text me and let me know how you're doing.

Margaret said...

Thinking of you...hope it all went well!!!

Rachel said...

Hope you are feeling fantastic now you are on 'the other side'.

Can't wait for your update.