Wednesday, May 12, 2010

quick update before I try and gett some sleep

not that I am having much of that first night was murder machine was just so uncomfortable there is no noise as such but just discomfort and the bloody nose piece keeps condesating up and so when I move all the water goes up my nose, I rung the clinic they said oh u moght need a wrap for the hose, so back into the flippen hosptial and got a wrap had blood test while there for my thyroid a new thing the surgeon wants to check HE IS NOT FINDING AN OTHER BLOODY PROBLEM and I am adimant about that. The wrap made no differnece at all still condensation but did have a little more sleep.

The GREAT news is that my brother has offered me the money and I just pay it back at $50 a week which is wat the bank payments would have been...I did send an application for NOVA but as yet as they had so many applications they hadnt been able to say yeah or nah but I dnt need it now.

So 27th May is the date and u try and stop me...start pre op diet tomorrow so optifast and veges for 2 weeks and this time 2 weeks from now I am going to be nill by mouth and very nervous heheheh

bed here I come

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great stuff, you will do this!!!!

Chris H said...

Thrilled to bits you could get the money... so lucky to have a supportive family!

Rachel said...

Was a fantastic brother.

Back to the Optifast.....you have done so brilliantly already.

Good luck for the 27th, I'll be thinking of you.

Chris H said...

I just gave you an award!