Tuesday, June 15, 2010

doing ok

I still get a bit woozy but have been told that could last for a few months.
Today is the first time I am going to drive I just havent felt confident (not saying I feel any more confident today but I have to do it some time)
Have been for some lovley walks went to Sumner on Saturday with some WLS girls. was a glorious day and so warm the sea looked so nice. We had a coffee then wnet our seperate ways (this is going to be a weekly walk) Then we met at Dee for a delish meal...she made chicken and corn soup then beef goulash and cauliflower mash and potatoe gratin and then jelly and fruit salad...all in little WLS sized bowls it was all very nice and company was nice. We also watch a couple of programs that Deb had taped from some American series. We left about 10.30...got home to find I was locked out gggrr sneaking around trying to wake Alan in the freezing cold I wasnt impressed.

I wore my outfit I bought in aussie(I wore it to the Linen Conference but didnt feel at all comfortable in it cause it clung to every roll and flabby bit. But on Sat night I felt really good in it and yeah it still clung alittle to my hips but was WAY looser, I also wore sandles with heels and topped it all off with my black coat which I havnet worn for 2 winters AND I FELT LIKE A QUEEN got lots of beautiful compilments.

Got visitor arrived so will get back to this later

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Isn't it neat when you can start fitting your clothes again! Wish I could! lol

Paula said...

I hope that you are feeling better and stronger with each day. How did the drive go?