Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ok where am I at

not sure to be honest.

last few days I have felt like crap almost everytime I eat anything(just had cheese and pineapple sandwich and strangly enough am ok) it goes back to Saturday I had what I thought was going to be chicken and corn soup but it was chowder extremely creamy and dreadfully rich and I was ill for hours afterwards and pretty much ever since. Ialso have had these stupid pains in my head (had them before surgery) SHARP pains in right side of head above my ear only last a few seconds but horrid and painful been to GP and she said might be my neck out going to pysio on Friday which in itself is fine casue my neck is always sore but cant see that is why I am getting the pain in my head.
Tired all the time. Did bugger all today went with my friend for lunch was her b/day then went to laundrette to dry some washing weather has been dreadful and then home and I fell asleep in my chair watching the news. God tomorrow I am on the go from 9 till late have a meeting tomorrow night so cant see me home b4 10 and I will be whacked.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I think it will take a while for your body to adjust to what you did to it! Hang in there, it is bound to get better. Bugger about the head pain.... hope it's something simple.