Monday, March 19, 2012

oh for fuck sake

how much more can I take

at 3 this afternoon I offically listed Paul as missing with the police lots of red tape and questions i didnt want to answer but they were very supportive etc

then I went to my councilling and aired a few things and sorted my head a bit driving home from there and get a txt from my aunty ring Twizel NOW what the fuck so rung to be told Mum was in an ambulance on way to Timaru probably heart attack havn't rung yet cause she will hardly be there yet so going to have a bath and then ring but just had to blab to someone cant post on face book cause my son may see it and he hasnt been rung yet I just rung him thats a call I didnt want to make hes in Sydney very close to his grandma and u could tell he was in shock...his job is driving so hope he ok...he was coming oveer end of month for a Wedding hope he doesnt have to come sooner.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum. I hope she is OK & it is not too serious. Take care & if you do have to go down there frive carefully.