Sunday, March 25, 2012

feeling great

well how could u not the sun is out its a glorious day and I have it off I am off for lunch with friends went to movies last night seen the exotic Marigold Hotel with Judi Dench and Maggie Smith as I assumed it would be a delightful movie...then went on to a couple of bars home about midnight...now tell me why I consumed a big bag of potato crisps when I got home after such a great night and feeling good gggrrr I am/was so angry with myself. This morning when I got up I threw the remainder of bag (not much) in the red rubbish bin with all the crapp rubbish which is what they r

Mum is doing ok suppose to be taking it easy but she was washing net curtains the other day ggrr. Her sist is there visiting this week which of course why she was stressing about the house being spotless but it will be good for her to have them there

right best go get this body trussed up and looking glam and gorgeous takes longer these days to get dress cause i give a toss about my appearance not like the old days didnt care what I wore. and i LOVE it

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Movies... hmmmm... I must go to a few more of those!
chips... well it's ONWARD eh?